Cluedo - Escape Robbery At The Museum Board Game
Original price £18.99 - Original price £18.99
£18.99 - £18.99
Current price £18.99
Mr. Boddy has hired you to take part in a heist! The mission? Steal 6 priceless exhibits from the museum, then get out and get paid. But someone in your crew is a traitor! You and your fellow players are put to the test: Work together to escape the museum before the guards come, and figure out who betrayed everybody, what they stole, and where they hid it. The Clue Robbery at the Museum Escape & Solve Mystery board game offers classic Clue characters and a reimagined mystery to solve in an escape room game. Players move their pawns around the gameboard that's built room-by-room, as they explore the museum exhibits, draw cards, solve puzzles, unlock new rooms in the museum, and uncover clues. After escaping, players review their clues to make a correct accusation and win! Gather friends and family together for a game night they won't forget as they immerse themselves in a cinematic, single-play experience. This escape room game is for 1-6 players, ages 10+, and it makes a great gift for fans of the original Clue game and mystery games. Hasbro Gaming and all related trademarks and logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc.
- ESCAPE AND SOLVE MYSTERY GAME: Clue Robbery at the Museum offers the intrigue of the classic murder mystery game, Clue, with a fresh, heist-themed story and an escape room board game format.
- 1-TIME SOLVE COOPERATIVE GAME: In this Clue Escape & Solve Mystery game, players join forces and use sleuthing skills to escape the museum, then catch the traitor to crack the case. For 1-6 players.
- DYNAMIC GAMEBOARD: Players move their pawns around the board exploring exhibits. The gameboard builds and changes, revealing rooms and clues as players solve puzzles that unlock the museum.
- COLLECT CLUES: Figure out the who, where, and what to win! Track down clues and collect evidence for the final solve. The more clues players gather, the easier to make the correct accusation.
- FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY GAME NIGHTS: Players ages 10+ can immerse themselves in this cinematic, single-play experience. It's a mystery board game that'll draw all into a story they won't forget.